Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lets make some goals


So I was thinking about the things I love, and where I want to go exactly.
God has placed such a great purpose on those who strive to be like Him, to share His immense love with others, the love that we cannot even BEGIN to comprehend. Ah, how great is He!
Anyways, it made me wonder about some things I would like to do, sometime in my life.
Here's what I came up with...

  • Sell a painting, that I've painted.

  • Move to Seattle (almost there)

  • Learn to play guitar...(well)

  • Go to Paris or Italy

  • Learn how to drive manual! (so I can feel like a race car driver)

  • Road trip across at least two states with Abigail.

  • Walk on the streets of New York

  • Mission trip to Africa- my heart's been set on there for forever it seems
Last but not least
  • Discover who, and where God wants me to be. This life is so useless without Him. What are we if we are not operating in His love?
I'm sure I'll come up with some more as I venture on this unknown journey called life. But with the best guide possible.
=)

2 comments: