Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Beauty from the broken.


Bruised and Broken.
Ripped and torn.
Pierced and Shattered.
how wretched and wronged.
where is this new found comfort that I cannot seem to see through this fog?
Peace?
where are you. Around the corner?
please tell me.
I see glimpses of it sometimes. like a flowing scarf in the wind.
like the shine of the sun that fancies folding his hands behind the clouds.

I fall. I hurt. Pain, you are as close as my skin. We become one through the lessons of unknown.
Of doubt.
Oh ye of little faith.

Bitterness, you cut. Sharp to the touch. Such an awful taste resonates on my tongue.
my heart throbs from this unnecessary torture.

I have no need of you.
so then why are you still here?
It's because I'm still grasping the wrong end of the blade isn't it...?
Sigh.
I can't do this alone.

Release in His arms, healing envelops the wound.
It Seeps in.
Deep.
undone in my sin. undone in my will.
Breathe? I can't seem to find the capacity of the in and out movement.
Restoration is the sturdy arm I grab hold of.
Love is the sadness. Love is the madness. Love you are the core.
How key are you.
Love is the beginning. and You are the end.
Grace you pair off with her, intertwined in a never ending twirl of ecstasy.
Dance within my being, for this certain suffering has been my companion for far too long.
Mercy, she is here in the midst of this calm rain as well.
Dripping down.
Oh how truly lovely you are.

Smile. Wide. He beams over me.
Music retreats into my bones.
Wrapping tightly around, with notes of peace placed softly in harmonized key.
Hello Surrenderance,
we meet yet again.
I know we'll become quite close over time.
Even as close as Pain and I feel right now.

It won't be long before the loss of my words are just enough to satisfy His craving of my heart.
For it is yours.
It always has been.
and it always will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment