Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Wedding of a big sister!



My Lisa love has gone off and gotten herself married.
To the one and only Robert Lopez. Bob. The mean brother I never had. It's been forever since I've blogged, my apologies, but alot of things has happened!
Anyway, this blog is dedicated to my dear Elisa Serrano. Well, now formally Elisa Lopez.

What a hectic and crazy day, it was the first wedding I had ever been in. and might I say there is alot of pressure on a bridesmaid. But everything went smoothly, with a beautiful aisle way of a straight pathway with aligned trees on either side.
The bridal party walked out through the middle, then the beautiful bride came behind everyone. It was absolutely lovely.
with worship in the middle, I adored it. and Them. Robert sang an amazing song to Elisa, man, was it romantic.
and with orange lanterns, and citrus colored flowers at the reception, the wedding was a smashing hit.
And when I say hit, I mean it. Attempting to catch the bouquet was an intense predicament and event.
Some women take it to the point of pouncing on a poor individual named krista and pushing her to the floor to get those "magic" flowers.
Sheesh. It's just a bouquet ladies.
But anywho, I LOVED the wedding and the two special people who got married in it.
To my wonderful Elisa and Robert for a life filled with love, God, and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment