Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Beach-ing and Prom-ing.



It's been far too long since my last bliggy blog.
So hello there old friend.
so busy. but I like it.
PHil wickham/leeland concerts, friends, bbq's, school, coffee dates, more friend time, work, sleep, graduation letters, repeat.

I went prom dressing today. That's what I call it, and it has been a long journey let me tell you.
Went to three places, that's all i could handle. It's so stressful, senior prom, but also exhilarating to try on all these lovely colorful contraptions strapped around your body to make you feel elegant for one night.
But I found an amazing one today...it fit perfectly. No alterations needed except maybe hemming the princess bottom up a little.
It is so over the top, but for some reason, I don't really care. It is princess in a castle, cinderella material by far.
Poofy, sequins.
But I love it? Weird I know. But I thought, what the heck, its my senior prom, we're going in limos, why not?
It's going to be hilarious going in public to random places after in it though...maybe even a little embarrassing..
But I do not care.
Not one bit =)

Then off to the beach house this weekend! I'm so super excited, I just can't Hide it!

Life is lovely right now.
As it should be.

ttfn,
ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment