Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Love


"The journey starts, I'm back again
Climbing through this mess I'm in
While willow trees they shift beneath
the outcome of my unbelief

I stop again take a breath
I think of all my past, my past regret
A smile breaks and finds her place,
In this valley I see Your grace.

Sweet, sweet love
You're my sweet, sweet love
Sweet, sweet love
You're my sweet, sweet love.

Like honey comb that's on my lips
I taste a love that's heaven-sent
A love that's pure, a love that's free
The only love I really need."

Sweet Love-Esterlyn.

I love this song. It's old, but I hadn't heard it in forever when it played on my shuffle mix, and it's soo wonderful.
Reminds me of How sweet and precious God's love and grace is, and at the end of the day, it's the only love I need to fulfill me.

FEBRUARY february Feeebruary!
My month of birth. The month of heart candies and valentines. The month where winter is on the verge of turning to sunshine and spring...but then decides to stay a little longer and throws its last punches of the biting cold.
I usually love the cold, scarves, layers, boots.. but I'm kind of getting sick of it right about now...
I want sunshine to smile down upon me!

I feel like alot of things are coming up, but I'm oblivious to any of them, or all of them. Dances, Birthday...(I have absolutely NO idea as to what to do for turning the big ONE EIGHT of my life.)...preparing for weddings, application, ordering things before the end of the month, planning spring break, signing up for random events...and the list goes on.
But I think that just comes along with the title of "being a senior"
and getting organized and things out of the way as graduation creeps up on us.
By the end of today, I want to feel productive by at least getting ONE of these things checked off.
I ordered my beautiful brides maid dress yesterday and tried it on!
LOVE IT. silky, strapless, tangerine, and best of all, it has pockets.
Personally, I think every single dress should have pockets. Best invention of our time.

and today. SUPER BOWL.
it's where everyone gathers in their living rooms and gorge themselves with popcorn out of a GINORMOUS glass bowl.
haha. not. but Colts against the Saints. I have no idea as to who I'm rooting for, so Jennae and I said
"whichever colors look better" haha
blue and white....or black and gold?
I love black and gold...
but then again, I'm always for the underdog.
we shall see.

6 comments: