Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Indifferent.


In the impossible times of life, how often We forget.
How often we focus on the minor details of the day that seem so GREAT and unconquerable.
Our focal points zone in on the things that are lacking, the things that are wrong.
The things that are out of control. Those tiny details that mislead us to thinking "God, Where did you go exactly..?"
One of my good friends said,
"Even in your darkest times, when you don't even remember what His voice sounds like.
He is there."

HE ISSSSS.
He simply is. Even if He wanted to leave, He couldn't. That's how strong of an impression we have on His great big heart that never ceases to stop pounding with affection for us.
His love not only compels him to care for us, but it's in his very being, his very breath of life to protect, and simply love on us.

I'm indifferent.
I've learned to accept my flaws. These tiny mishaps of the stumbling blocks in the past.
I've tripped, yes.
Fallen? sure.
But I've also gotten up.
MY JESUS reached out and picked me up, right off my face.
He's brushed this insecurity, condemnation dirt right off of my pant leg.
It flew away like chaff in the wind.
I've become immune to the enemy's arrows.
Immune to useless pain.
But have embraced the suffering that was good for me.
The suffering that birthed growth.
A New Perspective.
Jesus my Jesus, whatever would I be without you?
nothing. Thats just it. nothing at all.
I live life as if you really are the Jesus, we all say you are.

haha. God is so good you guys. I asked Him to give me a verse, opened my bible, and this is what the page said:
Zechariah 13:9-
I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure.
I will refine them like silver and purify them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them.
I will say, "These are my people, and they will say, "The Lord is our God."

No comments:

Post a Comment