Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Unwashed and Dirty.


So when was the last time Krista washed her hair...?
just take a guess. Or two....

3 days ago?......guess again. 4? 5? 6?.... No. Not SEVEN Krista... Seriously?!

Darn Right I'm serious. Last Saturday was the last day I washed my hair.
I am being completely honest when I say I have magical hair. My dad prayed for a redheaded girl, and here I am!
I can go a week without washing my hair, and it still looks great. Well, I think so. Baby powder and hairspray become your closest friends in this process.
I will probably end up washing it tonight...or maybe see how long I can actually go..
I think I would do great in Africa, going days without a shower, and not caring about my hair.
Disgusting? Only if you think my hair looks it.
Its a great feeling though.
Waking up and doing nothing to it. Letting my wild red mane be free in all of its craziness.

You should try it sometime
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment